Interoperable Open Banking data directly from the consumer as the permissioned source.
- Consented: Integrated Consent Management Platform ensures trusted data exchanges.
- Interoperable: Seamless data sharing between multiple proprietary sources.
- Affordable: digi.me’s plug-and-play platform bypasses costly systems builds.
- Scalable: Built as an intermediated global personal data facilitation grid.
- Fast: Developer tools designed to get you to revenue in days not months.
Fast track your Fintech app today with digi.me’s plug and play platform
Play with our finance “Starter App” code to learn then structure your own product.
Starter Apps with downloadable source code
- An SDK is great, but starter apps with free downloadable source code are even better
- We wanted to see what developers could do once liberated from having to worry about security, privacy and scrubbing data, so our SocialSafe Incubator built a bunch of apps that demonstrate the power of Private Sharing and the SDK
- You can take a whole app or just some of the reusable components and freely copy and incorporate them into your own
- We have online tutorials that explain how we built the apps so you can learn on your own
- Of course, white gloves support is always available from our Services team
- If you prefer, our certified third party development partners are trained and able to do the work for you – from design to coding
Harmonised Rich Data from users
- Let digi.me do the hard work of integrating and normalising data sources while you innovate on the best data available about a user
- 1,000s of data integrations across Social, Medical, Financial, Health & Fitness and Music & Entertainment
- A single user can have 10,000s of rich, accurate, compliant data points with nearly real-time updates
- We harmonise all data according to a common ontology and deliver in a single developer-friendly JSON file format
- Digi.me will maintain the integrations so you don’t have to
- Our Services team is available to help you prepare your own data and IT systems for giving or getting data
Compliant data made easy for businesses and consumers
It’s not just that laws like GDPR are changing how you must handle data, your users expect their data and privacy to be respected. They also want their date to provide maximum value, benifits and convenience fir them.
|Normalised and structured data|
|Ease of integration|
|Easy for users to search & browse data|
|Interoperability of data|
|Secure and private reuse|
|Online customer support|
Source richer, wider, and accurate personal data direct from consumers:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Flickr
- Posts, comments, reactions, media and more
- Because it’s sourced directly from individuals, data is free from limitations imposed by social media platforms
- We support systems and standards including CDA, HL7 FHIR, BlueButton, EMIS, Epic, Cerner and NHS as well as proprietary formats with 1,000s of connected providers
- Countries currently available include US, UK and Iceland
- Example data types include allergies, conditions, procedures, immunization records, prescriptions and medications, and many more
- Get production data from patients now and skip the average 9-month approval process
- Icelandic Health System
- Blue Button Coming Soon
- Hackensack University Medical Centre
- Access financial transactions from 1,000s of banks and financial institutions without complex legal agreements and up-front monthly minimums
- All major credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discovery and others
- Individual purchases and transactions along with merchant names and amounts, categories and balances
Health & fitness
- Fitbit and Garmin
- Steps, calories, exercise types and duration, sleep and badges
- Near real-time data streams in every time app is opened
Pricing for Get Data service
|Start up option||For startups that have raised less than $10M or that have less than $1M revenue, the Get Data service may be used at no cost. Contact us for more information, or if you think you should qualify without meeting these criteria.|
|Data transfer fees||The lesser of: - $0.10 per data transfer, max $3.00 per user/app/year; or - 7.5% revenue share on fees you charge for your app or app-related service. All universal prices quoted are in $US Dollars.|
|Bulk discounts||More than 250K monthly users qualify for discounts. Please contact us.|
|Customer service||Included (premium service option available)|